Depending on your lifestyle and feeding habits, enamel can wear faster in som people than others. Teeth whitening offers the best solution in order to maintain your teeth young and stain free.
Teeth Whitening With Dra. Sandra Poveda
Teeth Whitening by Dra. Sandra Poveda are the preference of choice of her exclusive clientele, who recognize quality of service and latest technology used to obtain a perfect smile. In her exclusive practice you will have the opportunity to receive superlative customer service in a facility designed for technical perfection in Odontology.
If you have been referred by one of our customers, do not hesitate to fill up the form and book an appointment with Dra. Sandra Poveda, where she will provide you with caring consulting and you will be able to experience the formidable results she has attained in her practice, so you can obtain a better smile, and with it a better life.
Prepare For Your Teeth Whitening
- Its crucial to recognize there are genetic factors that cause loss of whiteness and dental wear, and also external factors like choice of diet and smoking than cause stains.
- Once you have taken your teeth whitening treatment, its duration will largely depend on how much you care take of your dental health before you might need to take the treatment again.
- All other oral health diseases will be treated first, including dental hygiene.
- The patient will be able to determine the degree of whiteness desires in order to obtain a beautiful perfect smile.
- It may take several sessions in order to obtain the desired level of whiteness. It varies depending on the condition of the teeth and whiteness deisred.
- The procedure consists of the creation of a dental cast that support the agent which is activated by a special light that activates the ingredients that affects the enamel.
¿Is Teeth Whitening Bad For Enamel?
Does Tooth Whitening Cause Permanent Teeth Sensitivity?
How Long Does Teeth Whitening Lasts?
Specialized Services for Comprehensive Oral Health
Beauty is not only transmitted through a perfect smile, but also through a comprehensive care for oral hygiene that prolongs oral beauty and overall wellness.
Located in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods of the Colombian capital, Dr. Sandra Poveda's practice location offers the best options for accommodations, entertainment and restaurants that you can find in Bogotá. Consult with us and we will be more than happy to assist you during your stay.
+5716220051 / +573158521757
Calle 93 #12-54 Bogota D.C, Bogotá
Consultorios: 401, 402 y 403